CD Outsider/Insider out on March 29
Butsenzeller – Seqs & Drums & Rockin’ Synths
Brand new studio album from Butsenzeller mixes acoustic drums with his love of electronic music. Released on Green marble effect vinyl with download code. JF040.
Butsenzeller – Seqs & Drums & Rockin’ Synths released on Slime Green vinyl and Download via Jezus Factory Records on 23rd March. Distributed via Sonic Rendevous in the Benelux.
Butsenzeller is the ‘nom de plume’ of Geert ‘Bootsie’ Budts, an older youngster from Antwerp, who spent half his life behind drumkits, soundboards, computers, turntables and on stages in diverse bands and projects with DAAU, Kapitein Winokio and A Clean Kitchen Is A Happy Kitchen (where Bootsie teams up with former dEUS guitarist Craig Ward) as the probably most known. With the same nickname he also creates music on his own, most of the time with electronics. This is his 6th album and this time released by the almighty Jezus Factory and digital through Kinky Star.
No more guestappearances like on his 2008 album ‘Natt’, no more dark ambient soundscapes like the former album ‘Internal Bug’ but this time a groovy collection of tracks that combines the man’s passion for all things bleeping, buzzing & rustling and his first love: the acoustic drumset. Except for mastering, pressing, printing and releasing everything is totally D.I.Y.
An album that could appeal to fans of: Trans-Am, Add N to X, Apparat Organ Quartet, Squarepusher, Death From Above, No Means No, A Clean Kitchen Is A Happy Kitchen, Electric Electric, Paus, Residents and so on…..
Warpspeed promo video
Rhythmic Shapeshifter promo video
- Low Impact Show (soothing self deprecating psychedelics)
- Bolerno (totally redundant second track)
- According To Plan (electric stoner)
- Connections (disturbing social network electrock)
- Rise And Shine (emotional and groovy wake up call)
- Rhythmic Shapeshifter (even Tom Barman shaked his ass to this killer already)
- Warpspeed (Squarepusher synths over rocking sequences and groovy drums)
- Minimum Trust, Maximum Care (noisy politics)
- Common Sense (noisy politics part 2)
- As Jashtray As Traytrash Can (freaky jazzy finisher)